After careful consideration of the recommended CDC and City of Atlanta guidelines, we have implemented the following measures to promote the health and wellbeing of attendees and staff:
New policies and procedures:
To help manage the risk of COVID-19 transmission we will:
- Use venues and rooms with adequate spacing and ventilation
- Provide hand-sanitizer and masks for attendees and staff
- Offer individually wrapped and packaged food and drink items
- Perform temperature checks upon entry to the venue
- Encourage social distancing and other proven health safety measures
Please help prevent the spread…here are some tips we expect everyone to follow while attending the event:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a CDC approved face covering when around others.
- When not wearing a recommended face covering, be sure to cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow, don’t touch your face, and then wash your hands as quickly as possible.
- Per physical distancing guidelines, stay at least six feet from one another, even if wearing face coverings.
- Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the room, exiting the bathroom, after disposing of waste, and after consuming food.
Anyone not following the stated guidelines may be kindly asked to leave (or not enter) the venue.