Devnexus is the largest Java platform conference in the USA and one of the leading technology events held annually around the globe. Devnexus is also the premier conference for professional software developers who want to hear from and interact directly with internationally acclaimed presenters and technologists while also connecting with like-minded developers who are mastering their craft in a range of relevant technologies.
Founded in 2004 by the Atlanta Java Users Group as Atlanta DevCon and restarted in 2009 under the moniker Devnexus, the 2019 event will bring in 2200+ attendees for an experience that will span three days, beginning with an optional full-day of 11 hands-on workshop sessions, followed by 2 days of presentations and live demonstrations on the industry’s hottest topics. Offering 13 concurrent technology tracks and 150+ individual sessions, Devnexus brings attendees unparalleled opportunities for both learning about the latest technology trends and diving deep into technologies that interest them.
- Java – Core Language, SE, JDK, modularity, what’s next?
- 2GM – Groovy, Grails, Micronaut
- Java Platform – Kotlin, Scala, JavScript, ColdFusion, Android …
- Frameworks – Spring, Vert.x, JHipster, Lightbend, Jakarta(EE)
- Tools and Techniques – Build and testing automation, IDE tips and tricks
- Architecture – Effective Code, Design, Communication, and Patterns
- Cloud Infrastructure – Kube, Istio, Mesh
- Cloud Technology – Serverless, Microservices, APIs
- Security – Recognizing the bad guys, keeping them out
- Agile – Product Development, Team Dynamics, Process and Techniques
- Web – The Browser as a Platform, UI/UX, CSS, HTML, Sass, LeSS
- Practices/Other Tech – Important topics outside of the current hotness
Cobb Galleria Centre
Atlanta, USA https://devnexus.com/